Wednesday, October 10, 2018

My Website


Things I want on my Website:
-I'll need a profile picture with an "about me" section attached to give my bio and story.
-I'll need a link to attach my resume to about my past work and educational experiences. (Include pdf of my resume.)
-Portfolio section that can discuss more in depth about my past work and educational experiences. (Also a possibility to bring up accolades or awards won. Also link articles and projects related to my field I've helped work on.)
-Need to include my Social Media links; (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Blogs and Posts.)
-Influences that I have in the sports broadcasting world and athletes I admire and aspire to meet one day.
-Need to be easy to navigate through and clean structure to show an organized approach.
Something needs to make myself stand out from the rest and make people notice my work.
-I want to add a goals and achievements section to show how I've grown over time and different things I've accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limestone College Sports Webcast Video

https://youtu.be/I9TyGXYMJ3g Hey everyone, go check out my video about what I do for the Limestone College Sports Webcast team!!!