Thursday, August 23, 2018

"We Used to Wait" Reflection

I am a child of the digital literacy age. I've grown up in the digital age which doesn't allow me to understand what it was like not living with the commodities of life we have today. The world is very different now and that almost everyone is apart of the digital age in someway, young and old alike. Whether it be social media, business portfolios, email, streaming TV and movies, but I've seen how it has changed. We didn't always have DirectTV its 1000+ channels and 1000+ movies, we had to wait for these things which is why people always appreciate something till something better comes along. When the next "great thing" comes out it'll sit above what used to hold reign. Technology will continue to improve so I advise everyone to appreciate everything we're witnessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limestone College Sports Webcast Video

https://youtu.be/I9TyGXYMJ3g Hey everyone, go check out my video about what I do for the Limestone College Sports Webcast team!!!