Thursday, April 4, 2019

The State of VR 2019

VR
Personally I had used VR when it was first coming out on the Playstation 4 back in October of 2016. While it was very exciting then, what it has become now is a new ballgame. VR isn't just for video games as I believed it was first intended, but rather has stepped into a lot of different aspects. Now there are VR Worlds which doesn't restrict you to one setting, but offers an everyday life experiences. For VR it has a headset that allows you to look 360 at all the details around you. When I personally tried it I chose a balloon ride to space which was breathtaking. Of course there wasn't much to see, but I had never seen the Earth from that angle.

AR
Augmented Reality has also made its way into the gaming world. AR replaces your physical reality with a form of digital media. Ashley said it best when he commented about Pokemon Go being a recent big hit in the AR field. You can interact with AR and it'll only continue to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limestone College Sports Webcast Video

https://youtu.be/I9TyGXYMJ3g Hey everyone, go check out my video about what I do for the Limestone College Sports Webcast team!!!