Thursday, April 4, 2019

Video Resume Shotlist


I want to have my video resume held in one of the press boxes that way it resembles the work setting I'm going for. If I can't do it there I'll ask my boss Mikey or Ernest if I can do it in their office. I would give a short bio about myself; where I'm from, my history in sports, why I chose Limestone. Then I would have a friend ask me questions.

  • What are my plans after graduation?
  • Talk about school. Why did I choose Communications? Do I want to do grad school?
  • What kind of work experience do I have?
  • Am I comfortable moving for work?
  • Why did I choose broadcasting?
  • How are my social skills?
  • What are some of my hobbies and goals?
  • Outside work that I've done such as CELP, missions trips, volunteering in the community.
  • Talk about where I want to be in 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limestone College Sports Webcast Video

https://youtu.be/I9TyGXYMJ3g Hey everyone, go check out my video about what I do for the Limestone College Sports Webcast team!!!